Zimmermania

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Greetings! A FO EZ!


Greetings on this dreary SW PA Saturday early afternoon!

I'm Nancy, near Pittsburgh, PA. I have just finished my EZ Fair Isle Yoke sweater and took a picture of it yesterday during one of the few sunny moments! I knit it on circular 4's and 6's in KnitPicks merino that I picked last year when I won their monthly drawing! (I just couldn't believe I had won it!)

Reading along on this blog has been so very much fun! Now, I get to participate!

Nancy J
SW PA

6 Comments:

  • A beautiful example! Just lovely! Congrats on the win! I've always wondered about that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 AM  

  • Allisone -- Am now going back to my Mimbres Vest that 'went on vacation' while I knit on the fair isle yoke sweater!

    By Blogger Nancy, at 3:14 PM  

  • Love the sweater and the
    four o'clock flowers in the photo!
    EZ is a good rainy day companion.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:59 PM  

  • It's gorgeous - but we need to see it modeled!

    By Blogger Julia (MindofWinter), at 5:59 AM  

  • Hey! Love the sweater! I am a fellow SW PA-er (well, I was born there at least -- now I'm a Texan!) and also working on the Yoke FI sweater from Knitting Around (mine will be size 3T for my 2-1/2 year old). I haven't officially joined the KAL since my knitting time is so limited (I also have a 10 month old!) but I was thrilled to see your sweater nonetheless. It really inspires/encourages me! Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:12 AM  

  • waving to u from south east penna::::::::::

    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home