Zimmermania

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hallo everybody!

Thanks for inviting me to this KAL. I've started knitting about 11 month ago again, after long years of knitting only the occasional socks. I can't remember where I've heard of E.Z. first, must have been a blog. As of this moment I think I'm the proud owner of all of E.Z.'s books. I just love her conversational tone, it's fun to read and sooooooo educational. I'm implementing some of her techniques in my other knitting as well. I've used her mystery blanket squares to make a tote/bag which was with me all summer. I've made a pinwheel blanket and used e.Z's garter stitch knitted bind off, which I loved. For my toe-up socks I use her sewn bind off for stretchyness and so on. I'm hoping to be able to knit the little somethings, like the tree and star for Christmas soon. Just have to get some projects out of the way first.
Come visit me at my blog and see what I'm up too ..... ;o)

Monika

2 Comments:

  • Hi Monika. You turned me into an EZ fan. I joined this KAL too. My post showing my completed BSJ is further down (September 17th). You sent me directions for the collar but I wanted to get done so I left it collarless.

    By Blogger Renee, at 10:49 PM  

  • Love the colors and striping in your baby surprise jacket.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home