Friday, September 29, 2006

I'm hoping that all this talk here at the Zimmermania KAL will help motivate me to finish the border on my Pi Shawl.

But I'm afraid instead I may just get a whole new set of things I seriously need to knit.... You folks are doing some beautiful work, and you're constantly reminding me that EZ was a creative genius!

The Purloined Letter


  • Oh! It looks SO beautiful! You must finish it! We're all waiting!!

    By Blogger Kate A., at 10:38 AM  

  • You're doing such a gorgeous job! You Must Finish it quickly! It's getting to be perfect weather for wearing it!

    By Anonymous Nancy J, at 4:09 PM  

  • It is so pretty! :)

    By Blogger nat, at 9:02 PM  

  • I'm checking out the archives and saw this gorgeous Pi shawl....great job; I hope you still enjoy it!

    By Blogger Rose, at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home