Zimmermania

Friday, September 22, 2006

A little nervous...

I've received my pattern, "Set-In Sleeve Seamless Sweater with V-Neck" Spun Out #21 from Wool gathering #12. I've read through and I have my Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Tweed in Tartan at the ready. But, people, I'm scared! Some of the wording is pretty confusing to me. But I plan to cast-on and just knit until I get to a hard part and then ask, you, my friends for help! I have Knitting Without Tears and I'm going to a fiber festival this weekend and hoping to find a couple more of her books to help me through! I'm glad Jess and Sarah set this up! What a great opportunity to see all the genius knitting out there!

2 Comments:

  • Good luck! :-) Don't be scared of your knitting. It will do as it's told, so there!

    By Blogger Bronte, at 11:20 AM  

  • Courage! We'll help you out whenever you need it - that's what a knitalong is for!

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home