Zimmermania

Friday, October 27, 2006

Epaulet Sweater


Have you ever been intrigued by a design that you just had to make it?
Well, I first saw this sweater about six years ago and was totally charmed.

So I started. And I did not get too far.

Now I am a good knitter and I have made many of EZs designs. This design however is in a category by itself. About a month I posted to this blog wondering if anyone else has made it.

Well this month has been quite the adventure. "This is not one of Elizabeth's easiest sweaters, but it is fun."

I'm in the final stretch.

Lucette

2 Comments:

  • I can see why you'd want to make this one. It looks like someone's favorite sweater in that picture. Will you be posting progress pictures? Looking forward to progress updates!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 PM  

  • Cheers to you for persevering! Way to show your knitting who's boss. Can't wait to see your sweater.

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home