Zimmermania

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Norwegian Sweater Progress

I've completed the knitting on the body of the sweater so far. I have decided to cut it open down the front. Thank you to Meg Swansen for the gorgeous snowflake pattern that I incorporated at the top of this instead of the pattern that is in EZ's Workshop book. Even though I do love that sweater, I died when I saw this star/snowflake on this falls Wool Gathering from Meg. I was also able to fit it in without having to decrease or increase the number of stitches I had for the body already. So that was even better! I've cast on a sleeve and am zooming along on that... :) Happy Zimmermania..... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • This is gorgeous! Are you going to make this a cardigan? Keep zooming!

    By Blogger a friend to knit with, at 3:12 PM  

  • Yes, I've decided to make it a cardigan. I'm almost half way through the first sleeve, so hopefully by the end of the week, I'll be done!

    By Blogger Liz M., at 5:31 PM  

  • So beautiful! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home