Zimmermania

Monday, November 13, 2006

Ganomy hat with a skully twist




















Hi there,
My name is jane and I am from Derbyshire in the UK. I have just started knitting EZ's patterns (even though I have been knitting for about 30 years) so I picked a quick knit. The hat was fun to knit but a 'bump' appeared on top which looked a bit strange so I decided to add a tassel and plaits with little polymer clay skull beads to spice it up a bit. I am pleases with it now....just need the weather to chill off!
Hat's off to all you clever knitters... I am constantly inspired!

2 Comments:

  • Brilliant variation on a theme -- I'll remember that for my next Ganomy. Thanks for sharing.

    By Blogger KarenK, at 11:50 AM  

  • Jane, How cute! You did a fabulous job! I'll take some of that warmth you say you're having in the UK -- it's 15 degrees below normal here in southwestern Pennsylvania!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home