Zimmermania

Monday, November 06, 2006

Ganomy question (adult size)

I am making the ganomy ha tas we speak, in aran weight wool my queary is how do i prevent it being too pointy at the top? I mean missing out the bit where the pompom should go. Do I just miss the last six rows off?

I am so excited to be started on my project now, hopefully I will be able to finish by tomorow so I can post up pictures very very soon. My copy of knitters almanac only arrived today and I already have at the very least three projects to get along with!!

2 Comments:

  • I've only made 2 ganomys (ganomies? LOL) but I would guess if you just leave off the last 6 rounds and then run the yarn through the remaining 14 sts you would be good to go--maybe put in a lifeline so you could rip it back a few rows? Hope that helps!
    Liane :)

    By Blogger Liane, at 5:51 PM  

  • yes it does thanks, I did think a life line would be a good idea but it is always such a relief to hear it! ;) I should have a piccy up of it today I am so so excited!!

    By Blogger Lothlorian, at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home