Zimmermania

Friday, November 17, 2006

not EZ...requesting your opinions

Zimmermaniacs-

I hope you don't mind my interrupting our regularly scheduled discussion for an off-topic post...

I've created a knitting search engine using the new Google Co-op. Would you be willing to give it a try and let me know what you think?

You can find the search box here: http://www.purldive.com

Or on its Google homepage:
http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=017774317383136764079%3Ae-gucwuh9pe

Right now it is searching about 100 sites.

thanks!

Deb

8 Comments:

  • Works great. Thanks!

    By Blogger Nonna Rose, at 7:27 AM  

  • Love it! Thanks!

    By Blogger Denise, at 8:46 AM  

  • Didn't work at all for me. Perhaps I don't know how it works. I used it as I generally use search engines. Searched for Clapotis, Pomatomus, Yarn Harlot, Noro and Hedera. With no match...

    By Blogger Elena, at 12:08 PM  

  • This is really cool. I typed in steeks and got lots of good info. Typed in Starmore and got several cool links there too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:45 PM  

  • worked great for me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 AM  

  • I tried the purldive site the first time. Tried it again now and it works excellent!

    By Blogger Elena, at 3:51 PM  

  • oh my good lord..

    Please keep this up and add to it, never let it dissapear. SO freaking helpful for my scattered mind:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 PM  

  • Worked like a charm! Just what I need to double-check on a technique that I am blanking on and can't find in any of my books. :)

    By Blogger annmarie, at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home