Zimmermania

Friday, December 08, 2006

Surprise!

Oh man, I just saw the drool... ah well. Teething. You know how it goes. (If you don't, you're lucky.)

Pithy details:
Baby Surprise Jacket from "The Opinionated Knitter".
Doubled strands of Dale Baby Ull (the dark blue) and Devon from Elann, hand dyed (the pink and light blue stripes). Size nine/5.5mm needles. It came out to about size 2T, with some stretching left to go on it.

Love this pattern. I knit it up in a week and had fun doing it. I'm trying to find the time to knit another for Christmas.

--JulieT

5 Comments:

  • Drool and all the jacket and child are beautiful. I do believe I will have to try one of these!

    By Blogger Nonna Rose, at 1:36 PM  

  • Adorable! (The BSJ too.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 PM  

  • At that age, drool is charming. Especially with that smile. The Surprise is nice too.

    By Blogger Helen, at 3:22 PM  

  • Cute! And so is the jacket. So very droolworthy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 PM  

  • I love it! Your pic came at a good time. I just finished one of these also. I did mine in a navy very cheap acrylic just because I had it and wanted to try the pattern. I think I am going to add a white I-cord around the neck and bottom and sleeve openings.

    Jo Anna

    By Blogger A mom, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home