Zimmermania

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Throwing my hat in the ring


This is the first time I've tried posting , anywhere, ever -- so hope it works (!)

This is my version of the brioche stitch hat in a cuddly Malabrigo merino I fell for over Thanksgiving. Like everything I'm working on right now it will be a holiday gift. It was fun to learn this new rib stitch.

I'm working on the Knitter's Workshop hat right now (also a holiday gift) and am trying the two-color knitting for the first time. It's really fun, so after the holidays there's probably a fair isle sweater in my future.

There's a naked tree in my living room and I'm considering some last-minute "Christmas fiddle faddle." Has anyone tried making EZ's tree decorations...?

2 Comments:

  • It looks great - I really love the colors. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM  

  • I'm knitting some Xmas decorations just now. I've done three Xmas trees in green yarn and one red star, but I'm having difficulty finding the right yarn to do some snowflakes (stars with six points instead of five). I'll post when I've got some samples of each.

    By Blogger Helen, at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home