Zimmermania

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

EZ saves the day (or at least my sweater)

I started this sweater some months ago, intending to knit "Salina" from Vintage Knits, only in the round. Halfway through the body I lost interest (the agony of endless red stockingette stitch!) When I picked it back up, I changed my mind, and decided to use EZ's saddle shoulder sweater instructions. I plugged my numbers into her percentages, and knit on like a madwoman.
I was very pleased with the results.
Check out the Saddle detail! (and please forgive that I'm learning to photograph my knits in the mirror!)

5 Comments:

  • Looks great on you! Fabulous job!

    I was thinking of knitting Salina in the round, too, but wasn't sure how well it would go....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

  • I love it! Too much red? No way. I'd wear it every day if it were in my closet.

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 8:31 PM  

  • Really fantastic job! Looks great on you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 PM  

  • Cool, cool!

    By Blogger Elena, at 2:45 AM  

  • Georgous! I love the red. I just finished a saddle shoulder sweater, too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home