Zimmermania

Sunday, January 14, 2007

modular tomten

The Maggie, 10 months old

I am officially addicted to knitting EZ patterns. This is a Modular Tomten Jacket from Knitting Without Tears, that I finished earlier this month and finally found a button for this weekend. The rolled up sleeves and longer body length will hopefully mean it will fit for another winter.

More pictures and details can be found over at my zigzaggy blog, Zigzag Stitch.

Thanks to all the Zimmermaniacs out there! All the projects that I see here are so very inspiring. Keep up the totally awesome knitting!

10 Comments:

  • Beautiful work!

    By Blogger Kelley, at 7:37 PM  

  • Excellent -- I love your color choice and I know that feeling when you find the perfect button!

    And the little cherub wearing it is adorable too....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:58 PM  

  • That turned out just wonderfully!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 PM  

  • Your color choice is fantastic! Makes me long for future grandchildren!

    By Blogger KnittingJones, at 4:05 AM  

  • Great sweater, adorable model. The color choices may have been driven by the urge to use up odds and ends, but they work beautifully together.

    Really nice job.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 5:10 AM  

  • Wow! impressive. The baby is adorable, too. I'm sure it will fit next year. Thanks for sharing with us!

    By Blogger JenniferB, at 3:16 PM  

  • That is so cute on her! You make me want to knit one!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:46 PM  

  • Thank you all for the kind words!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:59 AM  

  • Oh my, what a well done jacket and such a cute little girl!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 AM  

  • Wow, that is beautiful. You've inspired me to make one for my daughter.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home