Zimmermania

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Orange and Rust BSJ


I made my first BSJ in 2 colors of Cascade Superwash (on sale at the yarn store) on size 6 needles. I finished in no time at all! What a neat pattern. The buttons are from my button collection--you can't see them in the picture too well, but they are red with swirls on them. This is for my dentist's new baby (not born yet though). I finished the seams on the top and neck with single crochet and the edging on the front and bottom is icord. I want to make more but I will need to find a better way to finish it. Any ideas? I hope I put the buttons on the correct side--it's for a boy.

5 Comments:

  • Great job! I like the 2 color BSJ.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:59 PM  

  • Wow! Everyone is knitting BSJ's- it is lovely!

    By Blogger kate, at 7:29 PM  

  • Adorable!!!

    By Blogger Kirsten, at 4:49 AM  

  • It is beautiful! And yes, I think the buttons are on the correct side for a boy.

    -Maria from Finland

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 AM  

  • buttonholes are on your right hand when wearing a garment- when you are a girl and vice versa.

    By Blogger knititch, at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home