Zimmermania

Monday, March 12, 2007

Another Feb Sweater in progress

Well, I scrapped the first attempt at this sweater because my gull stitch pattern went awry and I didn't know where or how to fix it. I think I know now, but it's too late for the original attempt.

This one is in another acrylic (I seem to have lots in my stash!!) and is working up quite nicely. I'm using Lion Brand Baby Soft in pastel pink color on size 6 knitpicks options needles. I didn't check gauge because I'm not intending this for anyone--I just want to be able to say "I knit that!"


I still have a couple inches on the body length and I'll be done!! YIPPEE!!

Stacee

3 Comments:

  • Hi stacee, that little cardi looks adorable...lovely job!

    By Blogger picperfic, at 4:05 PM  

  • It's lovely and I'm sure there's a needy child somewhere who could use it!

    By Blogger KnittyLynn, at 6:44 PM  

  • Stacee,
    I just finished one myself and posted on two babysweaters yahoo groups I'm on. It was my first timer, too, of this sweater and found it a bit confusing but plugged along. It was a "test knit" for me, although still intended for granddaughter due in June. Your pink one looks so pretty. My DIL doesn't like pastel pink so I went with Amethyst Blue with pewter hearts buttons. I look forward to seeing yours completed. Very nice and pretty.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home