Zimmermania

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Baby Bog Jacket
















Awhile back, I started a fitted bog jacket for myself but got stuck short of yarn and while waiting for more to arrive I started this: a baby bog jacket for my daughter, who will turn 2 in a little less than a month. I love the colors (I'm definitely not a "pink is for girls" kinda gal) and at a gigantic 2 stitches to the inch, it knitted up in almost no time at all. Now I just have to get going and finish stitching up the other side and adding the little details: edging, toggle closure, pocket, etc. And at least I'm working out all the kinks in this smaller version so that (hopefully) when I get around to finishing my own bog jacket, I won't run into any problems....

3 Comments:

  • Looks great! Way to go! Can't wait to see yours!

    By Blogger Ilix, at 6:10 PM  

  • it really looks great, my girl is wearing red orange or yellow, not always in pink,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 AM  

  • I love the colors, and I think EZ would approve of your anti-pastel stance, too!

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home