Zimmermania

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Finished!


May I present to you - my yellow modular Tomten!
I love this pattern, it's absolutely brilliant! I love it so much that I want to knit one for myself!
I have to find a suitable zip or, alternatively, knit a border for buttons and button holes. I altered the sleeves slightly and knitted them on double pointed needles, to break up the plain yellow colour.
I've left a few more pictures on my blog. The picture quality isn't great, as I took the pictures with my mobile phone.
I'm really pleased with how the Tomten turned out and now have to make up my mind whether I allow myself to knit another Tomten or whether I start rippling...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Very Cute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 PM  

  • and you ended up with plenty of wool. it is so cute and the line of the sleeve which i am so infatuated with shows so well on the picture. i like it with buttons and a button band in garterstitch or. but a zipper makes it more weatherproof. tillykke.

    By Blogger knititch, at 1:12 AM  

  • Wow looks great!

    By Blogger GCs Great Combination, at 4:26 AM  

  • Thank you all. I'm rather pleased with it myself - and will have to knit a pair of wee booties to match at some point, seeing as I have wool to spare. There was me panicking that I wouldn't have enough!

    By Blogger Tina - omme i London, at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home