Zimmermania

Monday, April 09, 2007

A very Lilly BSJ


Pattern: A very Lilly Baby Surprise (Elizabeth Zimmermann) hopefully to fit a one year old
Yarn: 3 skeins of Tatamy Tweed in Lime Green - 2 strands held together through out and less than 1 skein of Cilantro in Rose.
Needles: US 8
Gauge: about 5 st = 1 in.
Modifications: No color changes/striping and instead of basic purlwise BO like EZ says, I did a Picot bind off. I love it! It reminds me of spring which makes me smile.
For more info and pictures and to see other goodies, come on over.

2 Comments:

  • Your very Lilly BSJ is very chic. I love the picot edging. So girly!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 PM  

  • I like the picot edging, too, as well as the bright accents on the one-color body. Very nice!

    By Blogger Jen, at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home