Zimmermania

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Not quite done...



but I'm almost there! I've been working on this seamless hybrid for what feels like forever, and it's made me feel a bit like a Zimmermania fraud to be moving so molasses slowly, but I'm very close to done. My camera is notoriously unreliable, so here are a couple of pictures now in case it acts up when I'm done.

I had to unravel a significant amount earlier on when I messed up the decreases, and then there were more exciting shenanigans when I ran out of yarn. The yarn is Knitpicks' Telemark in Aubergine for the main color and Colonial Blue for the facing hems.

Lots more information and a few more pictures on the blog.

3 Comments:

  • Terrific. Lovely colour combination.

    By Blogger Helen, at 2:25 AM  

  • So close! I'm wishing you a nice little block of uninterrupted knitting time to finish it up. It's so handsome!

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 3:36 PM  

  • The colors are lovely.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home