Zimmermania

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

BSJs + Zeebees


Finished! Send prayers if that's your thing, or best energies on Monday, when Mom will be induced. I hope by Tuesday we'll have twins. By the end of next week, they'll have outgrown these, I expect. What a fun project. Four skeins of Koigu solid made two jackets and two Zeebees. Links and notes on my blog. I loved everything about this, including the seams! Yummy! Am going to cast on right away for bigger BSJs in fatter yarn for later! Thanks, everyone, for your help and inspiration and ideas!

4 Comments:

  • They are SO cute! I love the colours you used!

    By Blogger nicole, at 3:01 PM  

  • They are beautiful.
    I send my best thoughts and hope to see those jackets on cute twins soon.
    :)

    By Blogger Filambulle, at 8:15 AM  

  • I like this and the colors are great together.

    By Blogger Fine Little Day, at 9:13 AM  

  • Happy to report: Julian David and Ava Elizabeth and mom are all fine.. the little zimmies are in the mail...

    By Blogger knittingjuju, at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home