Zimmermania

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hi All

I'm a new Zimmermaniac, but not new to knitting a EZ patterns. Earlier this year I made my twins sweaters, a (modified) February baby sweater and a hood less Tomten. Wonder Twins Sweaters
Here are some pics taken today, they have held up pretty well. I used Bernat Cotton tots on the Tomten, and Knitpicks shine sport for the February sweater.



Now I'm working on another Tomten. This one is in TLC Cotton Plus on Size 8 needles, it's for Son #1.

Woodji's Tomten

Blog: http://knitology.blogspot.com/
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lulu_c/

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • All darling, perhaps especially the little ribbon sash on the February sweater! Welcome aboard.

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 11:42 AM  

  • Those are terrific! I like what you did with the Feb.sweater, and the ribbon is very sweet. Well done!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 PM  

  • Congratulations on the twins. Twinfest in Ohio, USA, is this week, I think?

    By Blogger knittingjuju, at 2:36 PM  

  • Both sweaters are so sweet. I love how your Tomten came out.

    By Blogger Jen, at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home