Zimmermania

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hi-- and my first EZ-inspired project

I've been watching the posts on this blog with interest for some time and have been considering joining; but until now, I hadn't actually started on any EZ or EZ-inspired projects. I'm going to be an aunt in February, though, so I thought I had to start on some baby supplies ASAP.

My first project is a square baby blanket based on EZ's April Mystery Blanket-- though I'm taking one single square and making that big enough to be a baby blanket in and of itself. Here's the WIP picture from the first day's knitting (I'm more than half through with it now, and will post pictures when I'm done).

After I've finished this, I'll start on the BSJ or the February baby sweater (I should find out if the baby is a boy or a girl at the end of this month).

Thanks for allowing me to join Zimmermania! I look forward to participating frequently in the future-- and seeing more of the beautiful EZ projects!

2 Comments:

  • They look like really nice colors for a baby.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 AM  

  • Thanks! I really love the way it's worked up after a few stripes!

    By Blogger LifexHistory, at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home