This is my second try at the Ribwarmer Vest. The first time, I didn't get row gauge, and it was way too long. This time, I decided to be extra careful and worked my way painstakingly through the ribwarmer worksheet in issue #5 of Knitter's Magazine, using my measurements and my gauge. After I'd done all the math, I found I could just use the medium size in the pattern in that issue! And I think it turned out fine. I used Elizabeth's own adaptation for adding a collar, and love how it looks. I'd like to make more, adding sleeves on one, and doing another in ribbing. The yarn is Knit Picks's Wool of the Andes in color Stream.