Zimmermania

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another BSJ

Speaking of BSJs, I just love how no two are ever alike. Mine is my first, but not my last, and I echo the sentiments recently expressed that it will become more and more enjoyable with practice. I used Malabrigo wool and cute little ducky buttons. Heavy worsted weight resulted in a garment that will fit my almost four-year-old daughter, so I am hoping a DK or sock-weight yarn might yield a baby sweater. The possibilities are truly endless.

I had a bit of difficulty understanding the directions, so I bought this DVD for help. It was wonderful. Next one I make, I plan to use some of the alternative instructions Meg uses to make it neater, such as better double decreases.

See my blog for pics and details, this won't let me post pics for some reason!

Knit on, Zimmermaniacs.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home