Zimmermania

Friday, September 28, 2007

Not Another One!

Yup. Another February Sweater! It's my first as well. The "pithy" directions were daunting, but with help from this blog and others, I think it turned out just fine.

I may want to try another one with circulars for the sleeves. Very nice to knit.












Specs: Wool in the Woods cotton (1 & 1/3 skeins)

Needles: US 6

By the way, I'm a new member of Zimmermania, but not new to the blog. It's what inspired me to try the sweater. THANKS to all of you who share your stories and help.

3 Comments:

  • it is super cute. i like this sweater sooo much.

    By Blogger knititch, at 10:48 AM  

  • I really like the color! This will probably be my next EZ knit...or maybe not, I have soo many on my list!

    By Blogger Abril, at 4:49 PM  

  • It's a beautiful color!

    By Blogger Oiyi, at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home