Zimmermania

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pink

UPDATE:
thank you for the lovely comments! This is for my daughter, she's expecting her third child mid November. I also have a boy's BSJ just in case! You can see it here on my blog clicky

I thought you might like to see my first February sweater....
I used some Hipknits yarn that Kerrie gave me after I did a photo shoot for her
I enjoyed every buttery stitch of this pretty little cardigan, I also used some of my antique buttons, it hurt a bit to take them off the card by undoing the rusty bits of metal holding them on, but it had to be done!

Happy Knitting! Marianne :^)

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • That yarn is perfect! Just a little bit of variegation, but not too extreme. The jacket is so cute!

    By Blogger Kelley, at 3:50 AM  

  • It's so pretty in that yarn, in that color, and with those buttons. Perfection!

    By Blogger carla, at 6:12 AM  

  • The yarn looks delicious and that sweater would look super cute on any lucky baby.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:13 AM  

  • beautiful!!

    By Blogger insaknitty, at 8:54 AM  

  • OOOOOOOOOh! Beautiful! And I can see how tiny and cute it is. I'd find it hard to give up for several months of lovingly looking at it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 AM  

  • Gorgeous!

    By Blogger Oiyi, at 12:20 PM  

  • Had to add in! That is a sweet little sweater... gotta put it on my list!

    By Blogger Ilix, at 11:44 PM  

  • It's even more beautiful when you click on it to enlarge it. Great photography, as well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20 AM  

  • I love the color and the antique buttons really set it off. I hope the recipient realizes the treasure she is getting, or perhaps this is for your own child?

    By Blogger Paula, at 10:09 AM  

  • OMG!!! it's the cutest.

    Mimi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home