Zimmermania

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Yet another BSJ


I never tire of making these sweaters. This one is trimmed with I-cord but seamed at the shoulders with crochet. I used size 8 needles with a yarn that claims bulky weight but is probably more of a heavy worsted weight. I think this one will fit about 9-12 months at least. It measures 11 inches across the chest when flat (22 inches circumference) and 14 inches from neck to hem.

Click the picture to enlarge it.

There is more information on my blog.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Great looking jacket! I am almost done EZ's Totem Jacket for me and I want to I-cord all around it but I can't figure out what part of the cast on "stitch" (at the bottom edge)to pick up in order to do the applied I-cord all around. What did you do? Anyone else have any suggestions?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 AM  

  • I love the cuffs, and the crochet at the shoulders is a nice touch. Well done!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 AM  

  • Thanks! I tend to try and rip a lot. I am not sure what I ended up picking up in the final results. I did learn after this was finished that it might have been better to knit the I-cord from the wrong side rather than the right.

    By Blogger Denise, at 4:47 PM  

  • That is a lovley BSJ! I just love the color combination. Great job!

    By Blogger Amy and Sarah, at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home