Zimmermania

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Baby Surprise Jacket

This is my first EZ project.

It has been a good weekend. I was able to finish another project. Baby Surprise Jacket by Elizabeth Zimmerman. I absolutely love the pattern and made this project as a familiarization with the pattern. The next attempt would be to modify it a bit.


Pattern Source: The Opinionated Knitter/ The Knitting Workshop by Elizabeth Zimmerman.
Yarn: Red Heart Soft Yarn from stash.
Start Date: 15 March 2008 late evening.
Finish Date: 16 March 2008 late evening.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Ok, are you an insanely fast knitter or is this just a really fast pattern?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:29 PM  

  • :) I would say both. The pattern is pretty easy. As for my knitting I would say I have an above average speed. I keep switching between continental and English style of knitting to rest my hands.

    By Blogger DesiLoop, at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home