Zimmermania

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Autobots, Transform!


I can't get away from doing Seamless Yoke Sweaters, it seems. I had ruined a Transformers sweater I'd done for my son (no, even the gentle cycle and cold water is no good for wool), so I promised him another one. It's a lot better than my previous effort, as I did not attempt to add a Decepticon logo, and I re-drafted the Autobot logo chart so that it wouldn't carry so many darned stitches. I do break the rule about not carrying more than five. In the initial row, as you left from the right, there is a six-stitch run of black.

Here's the chart I used for the Autobot logo:

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I'm still kind of amazed Transformers are back, but this is very clever! Thanks for sharing the chart... you never know, they might get cool a third time by the time I have elementary-age children!

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 11:26 AM  

  • What a very cool sweater. And he looks like he like it too.

    By Blogger Sheila, at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home