Sunday, May 16, 2010

February Sweater

It has been quite awhile since I've posted here, but since I've made two versions of EZ's February sweater over the last few months I thought I'd share. The baby sweater sweater is not as lacy as the short-sleeved version I made for myself using the gull stitch, but both were fun to make!


  • Very pretty.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 AM  

  • The green one is so pretty~. It would be so cute for babies. Beautiful color~.I wanna try this sweater.
    Could you tell me which book this sweater is from of EZ's books?

    By Blogger zknee, at 6:04 AM  

  • love the green sweater..xxx

    By Blogger angelina, at 10:36 PM  

  • the pattern can be found here http://students.philau.edu/minor3360/Patterns/sweater/ladysweater.pdf.pdf for the green sweater.

    By Blogger Rose, at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home